What we’re doing to reduce the risk:
- Anyone who has had symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 10 days must NOT enter the business and MUST self-isolate at home. Symptoms include: fever, chills, new or worsening cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, new muscle aches or headache, loss of taste of sense of smell.
- Anyone under the direction of the provincial health officer to self-isolate MUST follow those instructions.
- Anyone who has arrived from outside of Canada, or who has been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case, must NOT enter the business and MUST self-isolate for 14 days and self-monitor for symptoms.
- Masks are required at all times in the studio.
- Maintain a distance of 2.5 metres between mats by finding the mat markers on the floor of the studio. The middle of your mat must be lined up with a mat marker (follow the direction of your instructor)
- As always, hand sanitizer and anti-bacterial wipes will be available throughout the studio.
- 30 minute pre-registration is required for all classes. Please pre-register on our custom App to hold your spot. However, we recommend pre-registering at least 12 hours in advance as there are only 6 spots. A minimum of three spots must be booked for a class to run. If the minimum is not met the business reserves the right to cancel class.
- If you need to cancel your class please do so a minimum of 12 hour prior to the class start time. This is to ensure that all those who are wanting to practice are given the opportunity.
- Class sizes will be limited to six participants in order to ensure safe social distancing practices in line with WorkSafeBC guidelines.
- We have allowed for a minimum of 15 minutes between classes to properly clean the space, props and tidy before the next class. Please be patient when arriving for class and wait until the studio is all clean before entering the studio room.
- Please keep personal items to a minimum. Friendly reminder that phones are not allowed in the studio space, except for on-call medical professionals. Please turn OFF ringers of phones being stored prior to class start time.
- There will be no hands-on adjustments.
- You are welcome to use our props! We use Microban to sanitize all of our props after classes. If you do use props, please place them on the floor by your marker when you leave so that they can be sanitized by staff.
- Bring your own mat.
Please bear with us as we navigate through all of these changes. We anticipate some challenges as we adjust to this new normal for the time being. We will start with a limited number of in-person classes and slowly add more. We appreciate your patience and understanding.